Victoria's Pole and Aerial Dance Fitness Studio
VISIT US AT https://www.poletrixvictoria.com/
COVID-19 Prevention and Preparation Information
- If you are sick or someone you live with is sick, has a cough, fever, or sore throat please do not attend.
- If you, or someone you live with, have a pending COVID-19 test, please do not attend.
- If you have tested positive COVID-19 or someone you live with has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend.
- If you have traveled off Vancouver Island, do not attend the studio for minimum 14 days. Please stay home and self isolate as per guidelines.
- Always maintain a minimum physical distance of six (6) feet or two (2) metres from other students and instructors.
- Masks are recommended, but optional at all classes. Your instructor may or may not wear a mask.
- Wearing gloves will not be permitted in class or studio. Your instructor may wear gloves during class set up and cleaning/sanitizing.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the studio, and possible high touch surfaces, between classes using a disinfectant cleaner as recommended. We will also provide you with a spray bottle of cleaner and sanitizer to use.
- Please bring your own water bottle and fill it before you arrive. Do not use the washroom sink to fill your bottle. No water cooler or mugs will be available.
- Please do not bring any food or drink into the studio.
- Make sure you take your water bottle and all other belongs with you when you leave. Anything left behind with be disposed of immediately. There is no lost and found.
- Please wait outside the studio until the instructor welcomes you in. The studio door will always be locked. Please maintain physical distancing while waiting outside.
- Instructors will be asking screening questions before permitting you to enter the studio.
- Instructors will not be doing any hands-on spotting or adjustments.
- Please avoid using the washroom if possible. If you do, please use the spray cleaner and paper towels provided to wipe down all surfaces. Dispose of the paper towel in the bin provided.
- Mats will no longer be available; you must bring your own. You must use the cleaner provided to wipe your mat down when you arrive at your assigned area.
- There will be only three (3) students in all pole, aerial yoga, and aerial hoop classes. There will only be four (4) students in all conditioning and floor work classes. This ensures ample space for physical distancing while allowing us to still move around. Since we have very reduced in studio time available, our late cancel/no show policy has been revised and will be enforced. Please review this before registering for any in person class. Thank you for respecting the time and space of your fellow students and instructors.
- No use of cell phones is permitted when in the studio. Please leave them in your vehicle if possible.
- No pets, children, family, or friends may join you in the studio. When Nicole is teaching, Mac will be in the studio on his bed, he is not mobile and will have his own area.
- We are unable to use any fans, or the dehumidifier, so please make sure you are prepared for the heat.
- If you are attending more than one class, you will have to leave the studio in between classes so the instructor can clean and sanitize. They deserve the space and safe alone time as they prepare the studio for you.
- Any retail purchases must be paid by etransfer to email@example.com. Please let your instructor know what items you would like at the beginning of class. They will try to have the total by the end of class. If time does not permit, they will have the total sent to you and the items will be bagged and ready for you the next time you attend.
- All purchases of drop in classes, class passes, intro offers, private lessons, and memberships must be paid online. If this is not possible please contact us to arrange etransfer.